At Northland Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, PA, we offer a variety of services. Some of our popular services are:
- Surgery - we treat most conditions that affect the head and neck area.
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of all ear disease.
- We provide amplification using the most sophisticated hearing aids.
- Facial reconstruction after trauma.
- Management of voice disorders.
- Endoscopic techniques for conditions affecting the nose and sinuses.
- In addition the the above, we commonly treat snoring, sleep apnea, head and neck cancer, thyroid disease and diseases of the salivary glands.
Explore our menu of services for more information on these areas and more. Feel free to contact us for more information on a specific area of service.
- Ear and Hearing Services
- Treatment of Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Plastic and Reconstructive
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Head and Neck Care
Plastic and Reconstructive
- Otoplasty for "protruding" ears
- Facial Reconstruction after Trauma
Sleep Apnea and Snoring
Diagnosis and treatment including corrective surgery
Head and Neck Care
Evaluation and Treatment of Facial, Neck and Throat tumors, including thyroid tumors and tumors of salivary glands and management of voice disorders
Treatment of Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- New! Balloon Sinuplasty
- Repair of Nasal Fractures
- Nasal Airways Obstructions
- Evaluation and Treatment of Chronic Nosebleeds
- Evaluation and Treatment of Sinus Disease